Just say Hi from Iraq

80Jr and Sr, 125 Senior, Stock and Masters

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Milton Rivera
Just say Hi from Iraq

Post by Milton Rivera » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi my name is milton rivera I am deploy right now with first cav but I am ready for going back and race again at your track.I sold my 80cc shifter.I have now a 2009 intrepid cruiser V with a brand new SRS engine.I can wait to be back at your track.Ill be back on oct (leave)for 15 days i am planning to go to the tag nationals but I donot now yet.If not Ill be there on the 4 of october.Everybody at the track take care and keep racing.

david mckee
The master poster

Re: Just say Hi from Iraq

Post by david mckee » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am

Nice to hear your doing good, the kid kart is still running fine, stay out of the heat! see ya when you get back.
David McKee

Rick Miller
The master poster

Post by Rick Miller » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am

Hey Milton, Thank you for your service. Keep your head down and your eyes and ears open. We welcome you at our track anytime and look forward to seeing you. God bless, Rick Miller

Milton Rivera

Post by Milton Rivera » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks for your time to write me and Im glad the go kart is running good.I now read that the tag world finals are going to be held in colorado instead of oklahoma so Im shure ill be at katy on the 4th.Hopefuly a lot of shifters show up so I can test my go kart skills against the great racers from katy.Ill see everybody there on the 4th.take care keep racing and I will keep my head low just in case.