SWRC #2 race at Katy

80Jr and Sr, 125 Senior, Stock and Masters

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

blucido
Rookie Poster
SWRC #2 race at Katy

Post by blucido » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:33 am

Ok couldn't help but notice that on your last race on April the 20th that there were 5 Stock 125 shifters,well we at NTK would like to sort of challange you 5 guys to all be at your home track in 4 weeks for the SWRC #2 Katy race,and we will try and bring our 5 guys,who knows even Oscar might show up and that would make 11!!! oh yeah ,i also bet you there will be a new track record set!!!

Oscar Aguilera
The master poster

Post by Oscar Aguilera » Sat May 03, 2008 2:29 pm

I am trying to finish putting my kart together for that race. I am also hoping Cody Jolly will run his stocker so a possible 12! (not that i need cody to embarass me out there)

see ya there!
832-250-3806

blucido
Rookie Poster

Shifter turn out for SWRC #2 Katy

Post by blucido » Sun May 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Sounds like you guys are gaining momentum in the stock shifter class,great to here this ,does anyone have a starting point for gearing at your track ? Also I have talked up the SWRC race #2 at Katy and unfortunatley Oak Hill is running the same weekend as Katy. We'll be at Katy even though Nick is leading series points in road racing he said he wants to sprint race more. Hope to see a big showing!! Brandt Lucido

Oscar Aguilera
The master poster

Post by Oscar Aguilera » Tue May 06, 2008 5:31 pm

I have heard of at least 2 more karts in town being built. But i dont know the owners or where they will race their new karts.

We will have a good feild soon.

I always race the best classes for the time!! :lol:
832-250-3806

blucido
Rookie Poster

Shifters at Katy for the SWRC

Post by blucido » Wed May 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Well we missed all you guys that were suppose to show up,there were 3 stocks and two ICC's on Sat. Nick's best time was a 39.7 in the stock class and he Qualified on pole but our transponder broke and it didn't pick up our times?? Munsor was 2nd with a 39.9.The ICC boys ran low 39's and I think they even busted a 38. Oscar I thought you were pre registered thought you might make it,oh well hope all you stock guys will come to Norman next month. Enjoyed the track ,it was fast,that rino hide on the surface ate our tires at fist but should make for great traction after some of it wears off!!! This is a great regional series!!! keep the karts coming.