Super secret product...

TAG Cadet, TAG Junior, TAG Senior & TAG Masters

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Patrick Roth
The master poster
Super secret product...

Post by Patrick Roth » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 am

I've been at 3G a number of times this past week as I mounted up my new motor. Thanks to AB for all of his help and assistance in making sure I had a successful first day with the motor! He also gave me plenty of pointers on how to avoid some common issues.

As I was checking out AB mentioned a product on the shelf that he highly recommended for bringing out the shine in a kart. At first I was skeptical but he pointed me to the kart for sale in the shop and I immediately bought a can. After first degreasing with Simple Green, I followed up with the super secret product that AB recommended and boy does it SHINE!!! My kart is 4 years old and has been subject to brake cleaners and other agressive products and this brought the shine back (too bad it doesn't fix scratches)! I was able to pretty much use it on everything on the kart and it smells good so if you are done with your kart, are out of cologne, and want to impress your spouse than spray a little of this stuff on. ;)

Next time you are at 3G ask AB about this stuff. At a very reasonable $10 a can it is well worth it!