Yamaha and Clutch Classes

Forum for all other classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

LukeHesketh
Yamaha and Clutch Classes

Post by LukeHesketh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 pm

I have my yamee going, Kj has his, and Dale posinski has expressed interest in racing at Katy, and we have all thought about the rules for bracket and yamaha classes. I am posting this so that all yamee-rs will have an idea of what to present so we can lighten the rules for less popular swrc classes. Dudes riding on maxxis' got points credited, but me and my maxxis' and jackshaft did not. I know we'll get more racers if we can get freer rules. Since they're not derived wholly from one book or another, why not mention some ideas?

Colin Walker
Rookie Poster

Re: Yamaha and Clutch Classes

Post by Colin Walker » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Luke,
Nice to see you surfacing in 2010. If you need to buy some good used tires to race Bridgestone I have a source. They are what theChondas' race and will make you tire legal in 2010. 832 717 7444
Colin

LukeHesketh

Re: Yamaha and Clutch Classes

Post by LukeHesketh » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 am

Hello Colin,

I would like to run some races at Katy, but I want to make a more concentrated effort to road race. I have Craig mclain and Dale offering me tips, as well as my own ten years of karting. However good tires are hard to pass up. Let me know how much and I'll be happy to race on them. I look forward to seeing you at some races.

Luke