The 2nd Great Chonder-Puff Derby

Forum for LO206 & Chonda classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

John Bartos
The master poster
The 2nd Great Chonder-Puff Derby

Post by John Bartos » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:37 pm

We had excellent participation in the 1st Great Chonder-Puff derby with 5 feisty female competitors battling it out on the track. (And having a lot of fun at the same time.)

During intermission before the finals of the November 15h race (GCKI's last race of the regular Fall season) we will hold another of these crowd-pleasing events.

Like last time - any female support member of the club can participate. Racing will be free, and all competitors will be required to wear a wrist-band, have their CHONDA's pass tech inspection and suit up with all necessary safety apparel. The race will feature a standing start and be an 8 lap sprint.

One change form last time - because this is an exhibition class, we will handle the awards the same as our other exhibition class (kid karts) and all competitors will receive equal participation awards at the end of the race. (This was decided by the Chonder-Puff rules committee - i.e. the racers themselves.) After all, all of these racers ARE winners!

So... plan to join us for the last fun-filled race day of the season. Ladies - start negotiating now for your Chonder-Puff ride. We look forward to an even bigger and better race the next time around.

Bill Choice
The master poster

Re: The 2nd Great Chonder-Puff Derby

Post by Bill Choice » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 pm

While we have 2 Chondas in our stable everyone knows the Chimi Chonda is reserved for Becky "Charo" Choice. Mini Chimi Chonda is up for grabs, but your bottom must squeeze into a small/medium seat. If you think your rear is the size of Will's you can have it. (Warning only to avoid embarassment and no offense intended!) :oops:

Brad Johnson
The master poster

Re: The 2nd Great Chonder-Puff Derby

Post by Brad Johnson » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 am

Hey Bill,
I might have a canidate for your second Chonda if I can find all the gear for her and if the seat will fit. She drove my wife's which has a #3 seat and it seemed to fit. I'll check with you on Sat/Sun to see if it's still open. Unless you already have a driver.

Brad