Just bought Chonda Kart

Forum for LO206 & Chonda classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Micheal Quinney
Just bought Chonda Kart

Post by Micheal Quinney » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am

Just bought my kart over the weekend and looking foward to gettig it out to the track. Im new to karting so any advice given will be greatly appreciated.

Bill Choice
The master poster

Re: Just bought Chonda Kart

Post by Bill Choice » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Congrats on the purchase. Getting on the track will require a membership, so get that paperwork in the mail asap. That is step one. Making sure you have all the safety equipment is step two. I don't know much about that kart, but it does look like you will need some additional preparation before you can race. Please review the forum and Chonda How To for getting the engine ready for competition. There are a bunch of Chonda guys that can help you get it ready, just send up a flare!

- Bill

Micheal Quinney

Post by Micheal Quinney » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 am

Wanting to know if anyone that owns a Chonda will be at the track this weekend? If so what time because I would like to see how they actually run on the track. Plus a few pointers would be helpful.

Bill Choice
The master poster

Post by Bill Choice » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

We are racing this Sunday. There will be a bunch of Chondas, so come on out and we can get you sorted out.

- Bill

Micheal Quinney

Post by Micheal Quinney » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 am

Ok! Sounds Good! I will bring my kart and maybe you can take a look at it and give me a little direction as far as what i need to do next. Thank You!