Calling all Chondas!!!

Forum for LO206 & Chonda classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Bill Choice
The master poster
Calling all Chondas!!!

Post by Bill Choice » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Channel 39 will be filming at the track this Sunday. They may have a couple of folks join us in the Chonda class. Let's all get out there and have a big field and put on a show! This is your chance to show off your skills on the track. Don't flake out, be there!

- Bill

Eric Meservey
The master poster

Re: Calling all Chondas!!!

Post by Eric Meservey » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 pm

And if you have some SILLY excuse for not coming out, please dry that out and fertilize the lawn with it instead.

I'll be out practicing Saturday after lunch, and any and all newbies are welcome to come out and get their sea legs. We can do lead/follow, passing, learn the line, and even get you up to speed on flags. Assuming you are a track member... If you are not yet a member, get your info to Marcia Bartos TODAY, and come out to play!

If you need help with setups, a technical look over, or just general advice, bring your gear out Saturday, even if you are not a member. You will not be able to take your kart on the track, but several people will be there, and can help you get ready to roll Sunday. LMK if this is you so we can coordinate timing.

If you need tires, or to borrow something for the race, throw up the white flag NOW! You will be pleasantly surprised at how many people there are willing to help you get on the track.

Eric Meservey

Eric Meservey
The master poster

Post by Eric Meservey » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 pm

I also have a Chonda rental program available. Let me know ASAP if you are interested or want more info.

Eric Meservey

Brad Johnson
The master poster

Post by Brad Johnson » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:05 am

I think I have my wife stoked up to bring the pink 88 out again. My clunker is in need of some parts so it's probably just a Chonda weekend for us. We've fallen well below the curve for attendance this year so it's time to try and change that.

Charles Borsos

Post by Charles Borsos » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 am

We were getting excited about racing this Sunday until yesterday the transmission in my only tow vehicle failed. It will not be repaired until sometime next week. Does anyone in the Sugar Land/Richmond/Rosenberg (we live in Greatwood) area have extra room in their truck/trailer for another kart or able to pull a small open trailer? We want to race!

Regards, Charles
832-498-0056 cell