Calling out the Chondas!

Forum for LO206 & Chonda classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Eric Meservey
The master poster
Calling out the Chondas!

Post by Eric Meservey » Wed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Calling out to all our Chonda drivers!

I'm going to be out at the track Saturday May9th, pretty much all day, from 9am till dusk working on setups and breaking in a couple motors. If you are currently running a Chonda, or thinking about running a Chonda, or are just curious about getting into this karting thing, Come on out!

If you need help with your setup, or just need to pound out some practice laps (that's a trick question... you do...) then come on out. I'll be trying a bunch of different setups, and I'll drive around the track as slow as you like so you can learn the line. (assuming you are a member, and if you aren't, why NOT?)

If you have some friend, neighbor, clown from down the way (without the clown shoes please) bring them out too. We can hook em all!

Even if you are not a member (NO you MAY NOT run on the track if you are not a member!!!) you can come out, bring your chassis, and we can wrench on it, give it a quick technical inspection before the race on the 16th, or make suggestions to make it better/faster.

This is perfect time to get things squared up, with very little pressure, and I want to see ALL of you on the 16th!

You can get with Marcia Bartos, get your membership done, and be practicing on the track THIS WEEKEND!

Even if you need to practice up, so you can smack me down at the next race... Bring it on, I never shy away from a challenge.

Eric

Bill Choice
The master poster

Re: Calling out the Chondas!

Post by Bill Choice » Wed May 05, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm building a new engine from some spare parts I have laying around. Maybe I'll be out to do some testing!

- Bill

James Thomas
Rookie Poster

Post by James Thomas » Thu May 06, 2010 12:46 pm

My calendar is busted, it shows Saturday as the 8th. Just pokin at ya Eric. I'll be there bright and early 9:00am.

Eric Meservey
The master poster

Post by Eric Meservey » Thu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Good catch! Uhh, yea, whatever day Saturday is... I'll probably be out there Sunday at some point as well, but I'm not committing yet.

E

James Thomas wrote:My calendar is busted, it shows Saturday as the 8th. Just pokin at ya Eric. I'll be there bright and early 9:00am.

Eric Meservey
The master poster

Post by Eric Meservey » Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 am

Well life got in the way for this weekend. I'll probably be out there in the morning Saturday, but not all day. I'll probably be out sometime Sunday.

E

Mike Powell

Post by Mike Powell » Thu May 27, 2010 11:43 am

I plan to be at the track with the Chonda and KPV4 this Sunday, June 1st. I've replaced my very bent axle with my slightly bent one, so should be good to go... Was planning on early morning, but party on Sat night will pobably make it more like pm.

I need to do a bit of tuning on the KPV4, but will be happy to run with any Chondas that can make it....