[SOLD] Birel S-5 Junior Shifter Kart (or Senior Shifter Kart)

Karts for sale in the area

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

John Bartos
The master poster
[SOLD] Birel S-5 Junior Shifter Kart (or Senior Shifter Kart)

Post by John Bartos » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Sold 1/7/2017 - Unfortunately to someone from HCKC (I Tried!)

Offered is a ready-to-race Birel Shifter Kart. It is currently set up for S-5 Junior Shifter - This means it has the proper exhaust restrictor, 35mm carb and 2-hole airbox. However, the sale also includes the 38mm Carb that can be swapped out to convert it to a senior shifter. There is a size-large seat in it currently. I'll also include a set of carb jets that cover a broad range for both carbs.

My daughter raced at GCKI for the better par of 8 years, and we set this kart up for her to move into the shifter class. Unfortunately, she "retired" from racing before we had a chance to put the kart to use.

As a result - the kart has exactly 2 practice days on it since a complete overhaul and upgrade by 3G karting. This included a complete top-end to the Honda 125cc 2-stroke including new piston. New set of Sewedetech reeds ($110). New SKUSA SK1 Honda-tuned pipe ($280). New state-of-the-art Swedetech gravity fuel system ($399). Full set-up and tuning service and all required parts, and an upgrade to the new Birel clutch lever ($275).

Price is $2,800. If you're interested text or give me a call on my cell at (713) 203-9615. Will be glad to answer any questions. Email me at bartjc64@att.net