08 Birel Kid Kart Complete Kid Kart Racing Package

Karts for sale in the area

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Eric Sepulveda
The master poster
08 Birel Kid Kart Complete Kid Kart Racing Package

Post by Eric Sepulveda » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 am

Everything has been Sold

Kart Has Been Sold. Still have one race engine and lots of Comer 50 parts, and tech tools as well as clutch tools, puller, 3 way star tool, Bergfelt Flywheel remover, Dial Indicator 2" for Comer

We will be selling our kid kart here in the next few month, this consist of everything I own for use in the kid kart class. The kart is 100%, never wrecked, always maintained, always transported and stored accordingly. This is the kart that gets bragged on for not being dirty enough. This kart has raced with all the other brands and has beat them all one time or another. Kart and driver was the 1st to go mid 53's in Kid Kart, and pass tech. I will be including the Comet Kart Sales Comer C51, which is the primary race motor. Also a Blueprinted Corey Innis C51, and the stock C51 that came on the kart, which is a fast engine. We have been in the consistent 54 sec. Range with all these motors and have been 53's with the race prepped motors in ideal conditions. I also have a set of bridgestone Rain tires'mounted on stock Birel wheels, the kart currently has Douglas Trick 3-1/4" rear wheels in black and also DSM Douglas wheels up front. This kart has it all, If it works it's on this kart.
This kart and driver hve been faster but was not legal. I also have clutch tools, dial indicator to check timing, EPT, IPT, etc. Spare clutches, springs, gaskets. Etc....Also has PKT Carbon Fiber / Billet pedal riser setup on it for a shorter driver.We plan to be running this kart till about March $2800. This whole setup will carry you and your driver through his whole Kid kart class, also have a small kart stand for a kid kart. Has lightweight brake kit, hollow axle, PKT AXLE collars, new bearings on rear cassettes. Shockwave steering hub, angled to better suit a small driver. I I And the kart is in pristine condition. Was purchased new at 3G in Nov. 08'
281-250-9596
List and Parts Breakdown:

2008 Birel B-25X MTS Kid Kart Complete Turn Key---One Owner Purchased on 10-11-08 at 3G $2376.09
1-Comet Kart Sales Built Comer C-51 Race motor, very fast. Has been low 53's with this motor. Track Record is a High 52.9X, only 4 or 5 kids have ever run sub 53 second laps at Katy. So these motors are plenty capable with the right setup. Its not an easy feat. Motor Complete w/ Clutch
1-Corey Innis Built Comer-51 Race Motor, very fast Has been mid 53's with this motor, my son ran 53's for the 1st time ever in a kid kart race at Katy, TX GCKI, Motor Complete with Clutch
1-Stock Comer C-51 Motor, this is a backup motor, but a very fast motor as well has been low 54's with this motor, this is the motor that came on the kart when it was new.
1-Birel Motor Mount Spare for C-51*****A Must for Quick Engine Changes on Birel Kid Karts*******
PKT Carbon Fiber Pedal Riser System for smaller Kids--This by far is the best of its kind anywhere.
25mm Hollow Rear Axle-Brian Traw
Lightweight Rear Brake with new Brake Pads
New 25mm Wildkart Axle Hubs on rear axle
Douglas Wheels Black Rear:3.25"/ Front 5" w/ MG Yellow Tires, best for Kid Kart
All New Bearings front and rear
Douglas Spare Rear Wheels 4" Wide w/ Bridgestone Tires
PKT Axle Collar Locks -2 on rear axle
2-Comet Kart Sales Blueprinted Carburetors
2-Spare Comer Clutches
2-Sets of Comer Clutch Springs
Carb Jets 54-88
1-Comet Blueprinted Clutch Currently on Comet Race Motor
1-Outlaw Clutch with Big Springs for High RPM engagement and quick take off, Not Legal at GCKI Katy, TX
1-Comer Clutch Tool for properly removing clutch from Crankshaft
1-Comer Clutch Shoe Alignment tool
1- Comer Ring Collapsing / Rings laping tool
1-Dial Indicator for Comer C51 to set timing, exhaust port timing, intake port timing correctly, same set used in most all tech inspections
100's of spare base gaskets for the Head,
20-Exhaust Gaskets
5-Intake Gaskets
2-Carb Restrictors (not used at GCKI, but a good training tool for a young driver, cuts the power down, by restricting airflow to the carb
Many other spare parts
1-K&N Air Filter for C51
1-Rolling Kart Stand for a Kid Kart
1-Set of Instructional Videos for Kid Karts $100 Value
The Plastics pods on this kart are like new, they have been covered with a wrap since almost the day we got it. This Kart is like new, and was taken care in such manner. The decals will be removed upon sale.
Kart was also recently just scaled.

This kart is setup for a small driver, but could be easily fitted to a taller driver. No disappointments!

281-250-9596 call or text for pics
$2800 Race Ready
Eric Sepulveda #18 Kid Kart