Electric Kart Lift

Post what you want to buy or trade.

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Brian Benedict
Electric Kart Lift

Post by Brian Benedict » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Interested in purchasing an electric kart lift. Does anyone have any recommendations an a supplier, or are there any used ones out there. Any feedback is appreciated!

Patrick Roth
The master poster

Re: Electric Kart Lift

Post by Patrick Roth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:29 am

Brian,

I don't have a used on for sale but I would recommend the KartLift brand. I've had one for almost 2 years and don't have any complaints other than I had a relay box failure in which they sent me their new style electronics for free since it happened under warranty. If you do go with them make sure you ask for the "new style" electronics as the old style with the relay box has had some issues. I also recommend going for a traditional battery rather than a deep cycle. I paid quite a bit more for a deep cycle battery hoping it would last longer between charges and to be honest, I've been quite disappointed with its performance.

If you need a more compact lift or you plan to lift it in and out of a vehicle or trailer (rather than roll it in), than the Dalmi lifts look like a good option. They are more expensive but if you need the room or need to save your back they are worth a look. One of our club sponsors, RPM Racekarts, uses and sells them and they seem to work well.

Best Regards,
Patrick

Brian Benedict

Re: Electric Kart Lift

Post by Brian Benedict » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:36 am

Great! Thank you for the recommendations!