TAG Cadet Motors

TAG Cadet, TAG Junior, TAG Senior & TAG Masters

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Todd Krueger
TAG Cadet Motors

Post by Todd Krueger » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 pm

What are the main motors used in this class? How are the classes grouped up on race day from A,B and C? I'm thinking the Gazelle or Mini Rok 60?

Thanks for any info on this class since I practically know nothing about it.

david mckee
The master poster

Re: TAG Cadet Motors

Post by david mckee » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Cadets run from the Chonda Cadet, to the Micro Rok, Micro Max, Tag Cadet (Mini Rok, Gazelle, Mini Swift), to the Mini Max this is in roughly the order of speed on track but a lot of difference in each of them, to much for me to type.

We will find a spot for everyone to race, usually some of these classes are grouped together to make a race group but the classes are always scored separately.

The Gazelle is a Tag Cadet, runs with the other 60cc air cooled cadets and there is a small weight adjustment for the Gazelle 2 to 5lbs lighter, they are raced together and scored together like a ford racing a chevy. The most popular choice of these is the Mini Rok, between the two I would highly recommend the Mini Rok......

If you have more questions please feel free to text or call me David McKee 713 823 9712
David McKee

Todd Krueger

Re: TAG Cadet Motors

Post by Todd Krueger » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 am

David,thanks for the information. I had seen a few Gazelles out there and just didn't know how "popular" they are at Katy. Does anyone have a decent source for used Mini rok's?

I will contact you here in the next couple of days. I appreciate your reply and information. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.