Special Thanks to GCKI members!

Forum for all other classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

K.J. Kreiter
Loud Mouth Poster
Special Thanks to GCKI members!

Post by K.J. Kreiter » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 am

Hello All,
I just wanted to thank everyone that I met out at the track for the first race of 2009. Thank you for your hospitality and your kind words. What a great group of folks you have at your club! There were several that I intended on meeting and did not get the chance. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can at the next few races. I have spoken to several people about purchasing an older kart and KT 100 motor so that I can get started in karting here at GCKI. I want to say how much I appreciate the great info and advice I have received and let each of you know how much it has helped me. I hope to learn as much as I can about safe driving, kart setup, and newbie pitfalls. Special thanks to the Yamaha racers and crew members for the warm welcome I received. There may only be a few Yamaha's at the track, but you more than make up for the numbers with your inclusiveness and experience. Finally, I would like to say how impressed I was with your volunteers and club officers. You can be proud of the work they do behind the scenes to make prospective members feel comfortable and informed. By the way, if you haven't had the frito pie at the concession stand, you are really missing out! See you next race,
KJ