Yamahas to Katy

Forum for all other classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Luke Hesketh
Yamahas to Katy

Post by Luke Hesketh » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 am

I have spoken with a few people that will run some races in Katy this year. I have some ideas to help kart counts, but I will not be able to be at the track as I work from 10 am to 6:30 pm. I hope to relay my ideas to someone who will be there. Can I get a response form one who can speak for the Yamahas? So far, I have counted at least 6 who will be there for, if not the 1st, then the 15th. I'm also seeking a frame to rent out my 2nd motor if someone wants to run some laps. That's how serious I am about getting the people I know out there.

K.J. Kreiter
Loud Mouth Poster

I'm actively looking for a kart

Post by K.J. Kreiter » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 am

Hello,
I am actively looking (ebay, craigslist, and classifieds) for a used kart and KT100 to begin racing. I am hoping to find something soon and help get the Yamahas built back up. Since I am so new to the sport, I may need a little help getting started. If anyone has a used kart or motor for sale, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

Luke Hesketh

Post by Luke Hesketh » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 pm

KJ I'm glad to see your enthusiasm. I am projecting Yamaha Lite to be a stronger class than the most recent years. It took me a while to be able to road race and sprint race in one year, so I expect to have tremendous fun out at the track again. I would like to get a head count from Yamaha people that plan on and/or KNOW they are racing this year. This way, if there are interested individuals, or newcomers, we can help them get settled in and informed right away. That will make them feel more comfy racing with guys who have already been in the class for at least a couple years. So, I know of myself, so there's 1, who else...