KT100 Racing

Forum for all other classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Colin Walker
Rookie Poster
KT100 Racing

Post by Colin Walker » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:16 am

With the Yamaha KT100 class finaly meeting its doom at Katy [Joe Dilger and Scott Boone retired] I would suggest you come racing with us in SWRA. Road racing is very exciting and the KT100's are still going strong.
Usually about 12 in a race. On July 6,7,8th we are racing at Motor Sport Ranch Cresson. Oak Hill, Hallet and the new Eagles Canyon road course are still to be raced later this year - go to SWRA web site for all the details. We will be checking out the new Katy "long" circuit later this year to se how it compares. Running our KT100's of course.
SwiftPPKracing team.

Scott Boone
The master poster

Retired????

Post by Scott Boone » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:42 am

I didnt retire.........

My motor retired but it is now healthy again. I plan to race my kt100 while the rotaxs and leopards paly on our new layout and determine which is faster. :lol:

Colin Walker
Rookie Poster

KT100

Post by Colin Walker » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Hi Scott,
Sorry if I "retired" you before your time. Thought I read that your Fullerton was up for sale?
We look forward to challenging you on the new layout. The swift PPk racing team. Oscar,Ian,Dale and Colin.

Scott Boone
The master poster

Please come to race

Post by Scott Boone » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Colin,
Pack those boys up and bring them to GCKI this weekend! I plan to be ready to race and it would be fun to have a big kt100 group out there.

Larry, Tom etc come on!