Just saying hello...

Forum for all other classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Garrett Turner
Just saying hello...

Post by Garrett Turner » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey guys my name is Garrett and I'm new to the Houston area. I have a Tony Kart HPV4 and look forward to meeting and or seeing some of you guys out for practice. I'm not sure yet if I'll have time or the money to do any league racing but I will definitely be around practicing and just having a good time at the track.

I have met a few of the other HPV guys (sorry I don't remember your names or know if you are even on here) when I was out looking for a place to live about 7 weeks ago or so. I moved here from San Diego, CA because my wife is going to Optometry school at the U of H.

I need to buy a new starter for my kart and so was wondering if anyone knows of a local shop or a good place to buy one?

Brad Johnson
The master poster

Re: Just saying hello...

Post by Brad Johnson » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 pm

3G Karting would be the local support shop. Dave and A.B. are usually at the club races. I don't know the exact location of the shop but there should be a link on their logo on the home page.

Garrett Turner

Re: Just saying hello...

Post by Garrett Turner » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 am

Thanks for the help. I found out there location and will probably go pick up a starter from them unless someone has or knows of someone selling one.