General LO206 Questions

Forum for LO206 & Chonda classes

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Justin Smith
General LO206 Questions

Post by Justin Smith » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Hey guys, this weekend I will be making my first start and I just wanted to make sure I have everything correct as can be before the race. My main question was what kind of fuel do you guys run for this class. I bought the kart race ready, and haven't made many changes to it. Just wanted to see if there was anything specific yall thought I could adjust to ensure I'm ready for this weekend's race. Thanks and see yall this weekend.

Austin Hunter
The master poster

Re: General LO206 Questions

Post by Austin Hunter » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 am

Justin,

We run VP MS93 racing fuel, that can be purchased from any of the trackside kart shops on raceday. Who did you buy your kart from?
Austin Hunter
27T Briggs LO206
2013 Sodi World Series
National Champion

Justin Smith

Re: General LO206 Questions

Post by Justin Smith » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:20 am

Austin Hunter wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 am
Justin,

We run VP MS93 racing fuel, that can be purchased from any of the trackside kart shops on raceday. Who did you buy your kart from?
Thanks for the reply, I guess I need to figure out how to empty out the fuel tank somehow now, because I believe they ran 93 pump gas. The kart I bought was originally run at HCKC and was owned by Kyle Yuchinski so Id assume it was setup for that track, I'm not very mechanically inclined so I haven't made many changes but was gonna use this weekend's race as a trial run to work out the kinks.