Kid Kart Klearinghouse

Kid Karter Topics

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Tim Crawford
Kid Kart Klearinghouse

Post by Tim Crawford » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm

I am helping to connect new dads/kids with karts. We have made two connections in the last few days and have a list of dads/kids looking for karts right now. There is a lot of kid kart interest right now. Every race we have multiple people coming to ask about kid karts. Please post referrals or contact me at tim@hannbuilt.com or 281-210-7768 and I will help to make the connections. We are doing this to grow the kid kart class. This class can be a high-attendance field on race days if we all work together to find more karts and get these new dads/kids up to speed and involved. We will re-start the kid kart klinics very soon so please contact me and we will give you the schedule.

david mckee
The master poster

Re: Kid Kart Klearinghouse

Post by david mckee » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:22 pm

glad to help just let me know what you need.
David McKee

Tim Crawford

Post by Tim Crawford » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

In addition to karts, we have dads looking for gear. Anyone with gear or gear sources, please feel free to post your gear that is for sale. Thanks to all the guys who have offered to help offline, but posting here is a great way to short-circuit everyone having to go thru me directly. Thanks, Tim

Rick Miller
The master poster

Post by Rick Miller » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the lead for the Kid Karters. If you have tech questions, let me know. Racers can refer to WKA 2011 rule book for the guidlines. Regards, Rick 713-906-3177

Jean Michel Gaston
The master poster

Post by Jean Michel Gaston » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 am

Hi Tim, do you plan on hosting any kid kart clinics for new racers this year? I would like to see how interested my (soon to be) 5 year old daughter might be before making any major investments.

thanks