Let's Hear You!!!! MicroMax Represent!!!

Forum for Rotax Micro, Mini, Junior, Senior, Masters, DD2 & DD2 Masters

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Mike Hewitt
The master poster
Let's Hear You!!!! MicroMax Represent!!!

Post by Mike Hewitt » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Max - is excited to in his MicroMax, and if you guys get a chance to check out the FWT, there were over 20 karts in that event.

The Denton Weekend looks promising, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope fro a good weekend.

BTW- I did speak with Jim Freeman from NTK and he stated that in their by-laws to qualify as a class for the money race we need 12 entries over the course of series to be eligible for the money. With 4 of us going up this weekend, and our entries from the last race, we need an average of 3 entries for the last 2 races to run for the money. With our class being so small we could do well up their.

So come on MicroMax drivers and fam, let's go show off our new toys.

Mike Hewitt
MPH Racing Team

microMax Hewitt (Driver)

Patrick Madison
The master poster

Post by Patrick Madison » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 pm

This was posted on ekartingnews forum by a racer at the FWT :!:

Am I the only one here that thinks this was the most ridiculous/crazy winter tour weekend ever???? 3 helicopter appearances, corner workers being fired from sleeping when flips happened. The whole 'Mini Max controversy'. And not to mention the worst crash I've ever seen in my life in the Micro Max category in qualifying. Maybe it was because of the full moon, but this weekend was pretty crazy. Any one else's take?
EF #21
www.ericracing.com
Garrett Madison
Madison Racing
Birel Motorsports
Cadet Sportsman K-80/KPP Sportsman
WKA Manufacturer's Cup

Rex Hewitt

Also on the FWT

Post by Rex Hewitt » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:08 pm

ike Riolo

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:02 pm Post subject: Re: FWT Micro Max

I answered your question in your other thread. There was one helicopter not three and the kid went home with no major injury. My son ran every winter tour Micromax race last year. He also ran the nationals. I don't remember any incidents worth noting in either race. Come to think of it, I don't even remember any red flags. Last year it was Senior with all the flags. I don't think they ever started a race last year without someone getting an ambulance ride. So maybe thats the class Rotax should have a look at.

Bob Newhouse
Rookie Poster

2009 Schedule

Post by Bob Newhouse » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Am I missing something or is the "new" GCKI schedule now in direct conflict with two SWRC races: April and May?

GT is psyched for this weekend.
Bob Newhouse
son "GT" Thomas Micro Max #01

Brad Johnson
The master poster

Post by Brad Johnson » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 am

SWRC changed their first two dates because of a conflict they had with sponsors.