Race Trailer with Living Quarters

Trailers and shipping accessories

Moderators:Jay Kleinheinz, Paul Jones, Mark Chandler, Scott Boone, Matt Blehm

Dirk Korte
Race Trailer with Living Quarters

Post by Dirk Korte » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 am

We have decided to get out of karting and are selling an excellent trailer designed for karts or cars.

2008 Storm Cyclone 40' gooseneck tandem-axle trailer was custom designed and built for karting, but will also haul most cars. If being cool in the summer, warm in the winter and the ability to stay at the track is appealing, then this is the rig for you!

Features include; 22' living quarters with oak cabinets and trim, 18' shop with diamond-plate flooring, onboard 75 KW generator with 25 gallon fuel tank, king bed, jack-knife sofa/bed, refrigerator, microwave, shower, toilet, 3 TV's, 2 A/C's (living quarters and cargo area), heater, 70 gallon fresh water capacity, water heater, 2 propane tanks, hydraulic lift, data computer for MyChron data, AM/FM/MP3 radio, 2 sinks, air compressor, storage cabinets, lube rack, kart tire rack, 24' exterior awning, exterior flood lights, nitrogen tank and regulator, D-rings in floor, E-track on walls, built-in tool chest, 2 fire extinguishers, ramp gate and spare tire.

Trailer has new tires (approx. 2000 miles) and is in excellent condition.

$39,900

For more information and pictures, please call me at (214) 232-4909 or email me at dirk.korte@ntkarters.com. Clint and I have enjoyed racing at GCKI and more importantly the many friends we've made along the way.

Dirk Korte
North Texas Karters